Monday, September 27, 2010

Life is wonderful!!

Highlight of the Day:
Everything! Today was so wonderful! First off i got to sleep in and when i woke up i was super happy for no reason! Waking up happy is always good! Then i decide to go take a walk outside and when i get out there, to my surprise, i find that it is wonderfully, incredibly, amazingly beautiful outside! So i take about a 45 minute walk around camp. I was smiling the entire time and probably could have continued walking around the entire day! Everything was just so beautiful today! The clear blue sky, the sun beaming down between the beautiful trees, the butterflies that fly by me, the random bursts of flowers, the sound of birds around me, everything! God created such a beautiful world for us to enjoy! and that is what i did today!

Picture of the Day:
Sadly i forgot to take my camera with me on my walk....:( o well i have the beautiful pictures in my head...haha

Verse(s) of the Day:
Psalm 19:1-4
The heavens proclaim the glory of God.
      The skies display his craftsmanship.
 Day after day they continue to speak;
      night after night they make him known.
 They speak without a sound or word;
      their voice is never heard.
 Yet their message has gone throughout the earth,
      and their words to all the world.

This Psalm just explained today perfectly :)

1 Corinthians 2:9
No eye has seen, no ear has heard,
  and no mind has imagined
  what God has prepared
    for those who love him.

 Just stop and think about that verse. We will never be able to even imagine with our own minds how great and how awesome Heaven will be. And its just there waiting for us to experience it. As long as we love Him here on earth we will have endless joy with Him in Heaven, so much that we don't even have a small idea of it! How awesome is that? So awesome. haha

Song(s) of the day:
My day was full of music so i feel the need to share it all.
Light a Way by He is We- 
I woke up to this song and it started off my day wonderfully! It makes me want to learn how to play the guitar so i can play and sing it!
 You Make Me Sing, Dearly Loved, Firefly, Hurricane, Unfailing Love by Jimmy Needham-
I'm a little obsessed with Jimmy Needham right now...All these songs are so good so if you haven't heard of them or him, look him up. now. :)
I Will Waste My Life by Misty Edwards-
LOVE this song. I went and just danced to it today and it was incredible. I don't know if you have ever danced or felt this way, but i felt like i was flying, like i was completely free and in another world. It was
wonderful.

Thought of the Day:
If you try you can find happiness in anything. Seriously. If you reallllly try you can. Seeing things through joyful eyes and a happy mind turns this life that we live into something so wonderful that you can't help but feel blessed and want to share it with the whole world! So try
it. Find the good in every little thing in life. Its there. You just have to be looking for it. Life is wonderful. 





No comments:

Post a Comment