Monday, August 2, 2010

The Speed of Life

"Things are always changing, as fast as everything stays the same." 


Sooo life is crazy. Things can change so quickly that you don't even have time to process it. Since posting this blog i had a few people suggest looking into an internship at cho-yeh. I figured why not, i really had nothing to lose. So i sent out an email and got a reply back pretty quickly saying that they had a spot open for me and that i could start as soon as i could get down there! So there you go. I will now be a cho-yeh intern for the next semester. Which means i will be living in livingston, tx for a whole semester. Its definitely going to be interesting and its probably going to be a lot of work but i'm excited for this opportunity to come into my life and i think i'm just going to take it and run with it and see where i end up! Thank you to everyone who has been there for me during this time of my life. I have been so blessed to have you guys as friends. Seriously. I don't know what i did to deserve all of you in my life. God is so good and i know that he will provide for my family just like he provided me. I just have to keep trusting him!
Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment